Eiffel Tower Silicone Camera charm Silicon mold flexible, for polymer clay, resin jewelry Q053
This mold is made of flexible silicone with deep cavity and in semi-transparent color.
These molds have deep cavity so you can make thicker charms if desired.
You can easily create a magical piece with a mix of glitters and large hologram flakes.
Use our UV resin series with these range of resin mold. After curing, just pop it out of the mold.
Mold: approx 9.1 x 9.3 x 1.4 cm
Notes on how to use our mold, if you use them correctly it can last a long time:
- Our Molds can withstand temperature from -40 to +210°C ( from -40 to +410° F), so it is possible to bake clay in the mold.
- Silicone forms are made to work with polymer clay, gypsum, soap, wax etc.
- It is non-toxic, but this is not food graded so it is not meant for using with food.
- We advice you to wash forms with a soft sponge and liquid soap.
- We do not recommend to pierce or cut the mold.
- We recommend to bake complicated cameos and flowers together with a mold and remove it only after the full cooling. You must remove the product from the mold
very carefully, at first slightly bend from the edges, then easy press on the center of the mold and remove the product.
- Do not bend molds in half!
- The color of mold may vary.
- After baking the polymer clay in complex or deep molds remove the finished product under the running water with soap.