Heart UV Resin Mold, Resin Shaker Mold, Epoxy, Shaker Mold Silicone Silicon flexible mold S006
This mold is made of flexible silicone in semi-transparent color.
This is a 3 parts mold, which allow you to make shaker charms!
Shaker Mold is quite easy to make:
First to make the 2 parts : base and top, simply pour either epoxy or UV resin in the mold and wait for it to cure fully before demolding.
Secondly, connect the 2 parts carefully with epoxy or UV resin and then wait for it to fully cure before filling it with the shaker oil and embellishments.
Finally, seal it with the small interlocking piece.
Approximately 6 x 6 x 1 cm
Please note molds may have minor flaws from manufacturing.
All mold styles have been tested to ensure grade quality.
General notes on how to use our mold, if you use them correctly it can last a long time:
- Our Molds can withstand temperature from -40 to +210°C ( from -40 to +410° F), so it is possible to bake clay in the mold.
- Silicone forms are made to work with polymer clay, gypsum, soap, wax etc.
- It is non-toxic, but this is not food graded so it is not meant for using with food.
- We advice you to wash forms with a soft sponge and liquid soap.
- We do not recommend to pierce or cut the mold.
- We recommend to bake complicated cameos and flowers together with a mold and remove it only after the full cooling. You must remove the product from the mold
very carefully, at first slightly bend from the edges, then easy press on the center of the mold and remove the product.
- Do not bend molds in half!
- The color of mold may vary.
- After baking the polymer clay in complex or deep molds remove the finished product under the running water with soap.