Uppercase Alphabets Silicone Mold Food Grade for Cake Making or Resin Craft L078
Material: food-grade silicone
The silicone is soft and pliable and possesses inherently good release properties, making de-molding essentially trouble free. Our molds are very durable and can be used and re-used over and over.
Mold: approx 21 x 11 x 0.3 cm
Notes on how to use our mold, if you use them correctly it can last a long time:
- Our Molds can withstand temperature from -40 to +210°C ( from -40 to +410° F), so it is possible to bake clay in the mold.
- Silicone forms are made to work with polymer clay, gypsum, soap, wax etc.
- It is non-toxic, also this is food graded so it can be use with food.
- We advice you to wash forms with a soft sponge and liquid soap.
- We do not recommend to pierce or cut the mold.
- We recommend to bake complicated cameos and flowers together with a mold and remove it only after the full cooling. You must remove the product from the mold
very carefully, at first slightly bend from the edges, then easy press on the center of the mold and remove the product.
- Do not bend molds in half!
- The color of mold may vary.
- After baking the polymer clay in complex or deep molds remove the finished product under the running water with soap.